Claremont is looking to add an experienced full-time Warranty and Project Close Out Document Manager to our growing construction company. We are seeking someone with previous experience to manage our warranty and close out document process for all our projects nationwide.
The person we are looking for will need to meet or exceed all on the following list of requirements to be considered for this position.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- • Organize and deliver to each customer a complete set of close out documents that include manufacture warranty information, any paint colors, tile type and color along with any/all other information regarding the warranty and type of materials used on that client's project.
• Understand and execute the warranty service process for each project with each client
• Schedule and follow up through completion on any punch list and/or warranty concerns with our clients and our trade partners
• Accurately complete all paperwork including the recommendations to back charge sub-contractors regarding warranty claims made by our clients.
• Maintain a good professional working relationship and communication with all clients during and after warranty period.
• Educate our clients on timeline and the warranty process at every opportunity.
• Make suggestion to management ways to reduce warranty issues
• Daily interaction with various clients, project managers, field superintendents and trade partners.
Qualifications & Skills
- • Must be a problem solver with the ability to calmly address client issues that each require resourcefulness, patience, clarity and tact.
• 5+ years working with a construction company in warranty, project close out and customer satisfaction
• Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills, very strong organizational skills with attention to detail and high follow-through.
• Must have the attitude and ability to adjust to rapidly changing priorities and be able to prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously with a professional, positive demeanor.
• Must have basic knowledge of various trade functions such as carpentry, drywall, painting, HVAC, electrical and plumbing.
• Strong proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications, specifically Projects, Excel and Word
Compensation and Benefits:
Compensation - Competitive salary depending on experience. Salary range 50-70K plus competitive bonus structure.
• Generous vacation plan
• Paid holidays
• Paid sick time off
• Medical, dental and vision coverage for 100% of employee
• 25,000 in term life insurance coverage for employee
• 401(k) plan eligibility after 3 months of employment.
We are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth, success, and culture of safety.