Claremont is looking to add an experienced full-time Business Development to our growing construction company. The business development person will be responsible for regional (and some national) marketing efforts negotiating and closing Pre Loss agreements to grow Claremont’s Priority Response Program. General knowledge of the restoration and construction industry is a huge plus.
The person we are looking for will need to meet or exceed all on the following list of requirements to be considered for this position.
• Develop relationships with owners, management companies, insurance industry people, COA management companies, asset managers, public adjusters and others related to the decision makers regarding the remediation and restoration of multifamily, condominium buildings, commercial buildings, hospitality buildings and/or municipal buildings following an insurance loss
• Develop relationships with owners, management companies, insurance industry people, COA management companies, asset managers and others related to the decision makers of multifamily, condominium buildings, commercial buildings, hospitality buildings and/or municipal buildings with the purpose of getting our Priority Readiness Program contract signed.
• Plan, organize and host marketing promotion events, as necessary, throughout the year
• Help coordinate attendees, location and times for Claremont’s continuing education classes for COA managers and agents
• Participate in local and on occasion industry events
Qualifications and Skills
• 5 years prior experience in business-to-business sales and marketing
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Comfortable giving oral and written presentations in front of clients
• Be able to self-generate leads
Compensation and Benefits
Compensation - Competitive salary depending on experience. Salary range 70-100K plus commission on gross sales
Generous vacation plan
Paid sick time off
Medical, dental and vision coverage for 100% of employee
25,000 in term life insurance coverage for employee
401(k) plan eligibility after 3 months of employment.
We are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth, success, and culture of safety.
Delivering The Best Quality Work - Safely