Claremont is looking to add an experienced full-time Construction Project Coordinator to our growing construction company. We are seeking someone with previous experience assisting with the administration of all aspects of commercial, multifamily and municipal construction projects.
The person we are looking for will need to meet or exceed all on the following list of requirements to be considered for this position.
- • Help manage Claremont safety programs and policies and assist others with compliance.
• Assist Project Management team members with project related items including:
• Executing subcontractor contracts
• Subcontractor and owner change orders.
• development and implementation of the Project Schedule, Quality Assurance Plan, subcontractor schedules, staffing projects and material procurement plan.
• Jobsite and project file set-up activities
• Applying for applicable project permits.
• Coordinate potential bidders' supplier/subcontractor
• Submitting project RFI’s
• Submitting and monitoring client insurance claims
• Assist with the development of internal and external reports including project budgeting, cost reports, project cash flow forecast, and project status reports to all stakeholders.
• Administer project documentation and filing systems including close out documents.
• Assist with the project turnover documentation, record keeping/retention, warranty administration and project closeout.
Qualifications and Skills
- • Basic knowledge in standard building and construction processes required.
• Able to demonstrate leadership experience.
• Experience with project cost control, contracts preparation for subcontractors, suppliers, proposals, estimates, closeout documentation, unit turnover, client communications and field personnel assistance.
• Bachelor's Degree in construction management, engineering, or 3 years working with a construction company in a related field can certainly be substituted for the degree requirement.
• Excellent computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Projects).
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, and attention to detail.
• Ability to handle large volumes of work and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
• Must be able to meet the company's driving requirements.
Compensation and Benefits
Compensation: Competitive salary depending on experience. Salary range 50-70k plus competitive bonus structure.
• Generous vacation plan
• Paid holidays
• Paid sick time off
• Medical and dental vision coverage for 100% of employee
• 25,000 in term life insurance coverage for employee
• 401(k) plan eligibility after 3 months of employment.
We are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth, success, and culture of safety.