top of page
Claremont is looking to add an experienced full-time Crane Operator to our growing construction company. We are seeking someone with previous experience assisting with the administration of all aspects of commercial, multifamily and municipal construction projects.
The person we are looking for will need to meet or exceed all on the following list of requirements to be considered for this position.
- • At the end of the shift, review what the next day(s) job assignment is and have all necessary rigging and equipment ready before ending the shift.
• Completes Field Ticket and turns in to local office.
• Completes payroll book daily with the hours worked.
• If not on a specific job, then applicant inspects, cleans, and performs maintenance on the equipment.
• Assists in the training of safe operation of a crane.
• Periodically reviews assigned crane and other model cranes service and operation manuals.
• Cleans, inspects, and reorganizes equipment in shop and yard.
• Be able to read, interpret, and calculate the load percentage by utilizing the load charts of the crane's owner and operation manual.
• Be able to program the crane's computer in proper set-up mode, set-up crane on location in a safe and professional manner.
• Must determine that the signal person understands and performs proper hand signals before lifting the load.
• Understands and can perform proper rigging techniques to ensure safe lifting of the load.
• Inspects crane, truck, and/or trailer and fills out vehicle inspection report before operating the vehicle. Turns in inspection report to the local branch office.
• Performs other job duties as assigned.
• Must pass a physical, drug test
• Must have a clean driving record prior to and during employment
• Must have good verbal and written communication skills to understand instructions, applicable safety regulations, and to maintain records.
• Ability to troubleshoot mechanical problems.
Qualifications and Skills
- • Must have a current state issued Commercial Driver License (CDL).
• Must have a current crane operating license (NCCCO or NCCER).
• 3 or more years of operating hydraulic cranes required.
• Ability to operate crane by viewing hand signals
Compensation and Benefits
Compensation: $30-$40 Hourly
• Generous vacation plan
• Paid holidays
• Paid sick time off
• Medical, dental and vision coverage for 100% of employee
• 25,000 in term life insurance coverage for employee
• 401(k) plan eligibility after 3 months of employment.
We are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth, success, and culture of safety.
Delivering the Best Quality Work -SAFELY
bottom of page