Claremont is looking to add an experienced, full-time, Operations Manager to join our growing construction company. The following is a list of requirements; Applicant must have experience in the Operations Department of a construction company.
The person we are looking for will need to meet or exceed all on the following list of requirements to be considered for this position.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- • Lead the management of Claremont’s company-wide safety, training, material procurement, warranty service, IT, vehicles, equipment and delivery operations in the 8 states Claremont operates in.
• Manage, develop and implement policies, procedures and processes related to each item listed above.
• Manages relationships with third party service providers for deliveries and material procurement
• Actively interview and recruit new vendors, suppliers and subcontractors
• Partner with all departments regarding material and personnel needs based on Claremont’s master construction schedule.
• Provides timely updates on material availability and delivery to all project managers.
Qualifications & Skills
- • Superior organization, project management skills and attention to detail
• High level of commitment to quality work product and organizational ethics, integrity, and compliance
• Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, team environment
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate, both written and verbally
• Demonstrated decision making and problem-solving skills
• Detail-oriented with the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines with minimal supervision
• Understand construction project procedures and materials required for project
• Manage project close out and warranty service
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Operations or Construction Management
• 7-10 years of construction company experience operations department
• Strong with MS Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
Compensation and Benefits:
Compensation - Competitive salary depending on experience. Salary range 50-70K plus competitive bonus structure.
• Generous vacation plan
• Paid holidays
• Paid sick time off
• Medical, dental and vision coverage for 100% of employee
• 25,000 in term life insurance coverage for employee
• 401(k) plan eligibility after 3 months of employment.
We are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth, success, and culture of safety.