Claremont is looking to add an experienced, full-time, Operations Manager to join our growing construction company. The following is a list of requirements; Applicant must have experience in the Operations Department of a construction company.
The person we are looking for will need to meet or exceed all on the following list of requirements to be considered for this position.
- • Lead the management of Claremont’s company-wide safety, training, material procurement, warranty service, IT, vehicles, equipment and delivery operations in the 8 states Claremont operates in.
• Manage, develop and implement policies, procedures and processes related to each item listed above.
• Manages relationships with third party service providers for deliveries and material procurement
• Actively interview and recruit new vendors, suppliers and subcontractors
• Partner with all departments regarding material and personnel needs based on Claremont’s master construction schedule.
• Provides timely updates on material availability and delivery to all project managers.
Qualifications and Skills
- • Superior organization, project management skills and attention to detail
• High level of commitment to quality work product and organizational ethics, integrity, and compliance
• Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, team environment
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate, both written and verbally
• Demonstrated decision making and problem-solving skills
• Detail-oriented with the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines with minimal supervision
• Understand construction project procedures and materials required for project
• Manage project close out and warranty service
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Operations or Construction Management
• 7-10 years of construction company experience operations department
• Strong with MS Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
Compensation and Benefits
Compensation: Competitive salary depending on experience. Salary range 50-70k plus competitive bonus structure.
• Generous vacation plan
• Paid holidays
• Paid sick time off
• Medical, dental and vision coverage for 100% of employee
• 25,000 in term life insurance coverage for employee
• 401(k) plan eligibility after 3 months of employment.
We are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth, success, and culture of safety.