Claremont is looking to add an experienced full-time Risk Manager to our growing construction company. The Risk Manager will be responsible for determining the types of risks that could affect a company’s financial health, legal compliance or reputation and creating solutions to manage those risks.
The person we are looking for will need to meet or exceed all on the following list of requirements to be considered for this position.
- • Lead in the identification and management of company-wide risks and its policies and procedures to manage those risks.
• Manage the development and implementation of compliance policies and procedures
• Manages contractual relationships with third party service providers
• Evaluation, procurement and renewal of insurance policies, including but not limited to: Property, Casualty, General Liability, Workers’ Compensation, Directors and Officers, and Cyber-risk insurance policies.
• Partners with all Claremont departments to develop and implement standards, processes, programs, and best practices related to risk management.
• Identifies potential risk exposures, recommends solutions, implements approved programs, promotes loss prevention, and updates and monitors program compliance.
• Partners with all Claremont departments to manages all phases of any/all claims regarding any insured loss whether property or workers compensation from intake and investigation through litigation, settlement, and/or trial. Consults and/or participates in negotiations, conferences and mediations with adjusting companies, outside legal counsel, staff, claimants, and other involved parties.
• Manages the workers’ compensation and incident reporting program and processes, assesses, and reports claims to carriers as appropriate.
Qualifications and Skills
- • Law degree or associate degree in risk management or 7 years of insurance purchasing and risk management experience
• Superior organization, project management skills and attention to detail
• High level of commitment to quality work product and organizational ethics, integrity, and compliance
• Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, team environment
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate to resolve issues as they arise, both written and verbally
• Demonstrated decision making and problem-solving skills
• Strong with MS Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
Compensation and Benefits
Compensation: Competitive salary depending on experience plus competitive bonus structure.
• Generous vacation plan
• Paid holidays
• Paid sick time off
• Medical and dental coverage for 100% of employee
• 25,000 in term life insurance coverage for employee
• 401(k) plan eligibility after 3 months of employment.
We are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth, success, and culture of safety.