Claremont is looking to add an experienced full-time Safety and Training Program Coordinator to our growing construction company. The Safety and Training Coordinator will oversee the administration of all aspects of Claremont’s safety and personnel training program.
The person we are looking for will need to meet or exceed all on the following list of requirements to be considered for this position.
- • Responsible for the review and maintenance of safety, equipment and specialty training for our field and office personnel and subcontractors.
• Coordinates with Claremont’s field safety officers regarding required notices, signage, specific project requirements, inspection schedules and site visits to ensure project and personnel compliance.
• Maintains a record of all safety meetings and training assignments
• Monitors companywide safety and training program effectiveness and reports regularly to management
• Assist with the management of vehicle fleet safe driving program that includes the certification and recertification of drivers that require special licenses.
• Schedule and ensure completion of field personnel training related to the maintenance and operations of vehicles, safety equipment and construction equipment used in Claremont’s regular operations.
• Manage field and office personnel training requirements, needs and protocols to assure that employees are trained on company systems, computer software and other tasks specific to the normal operations of Claremont’s ongoing business.
• Assist with investigations of incidents/accidents and work with 3rd party vendors to manage delivery and receipt of information regarding the same
Qualifications and Skills
- • Comprehensive understanding of construction industry and jobsite safety requirements
• 5 years of experience working in the construction or oilfield industry in safety and training program management
• Strong proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications, specifically Excel and Word
• Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills, very strong organizational skills with attention to detail and the ability to follow through on small details
• Experience setting standards and guidelines and ensuring team members follow through on completing program guidelines
Compensation and Benefits
Compensation - Competitive salary depending on experience plus competitive bonus structure.
• Generous vacation plan
• Paid holidays
• Paid sick time off
• Medical and dental coverage for 100% of employee
• 25,000 in term life insurance coverage for employee
• 401(k) plan eligibility after 3 months of employment.
We are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth, success, and culture of safety.