top of page
Claremont is looking to add an experienced full-time Sales and Marketing Director to our growing construction company. We are seeking someone with previous experience assisting with the administration of all aspects of commercial, multifamily and municipal construction projects.
The person we are looking for will need to meet or exceed all on the following list of requirements to be considered for this position.
- • Develop plans and strategies for business developers in the 8 states Claremont currently works in.
• Define processes and identify improvements where and when required for business development team members
• Manage and oversee Business development team personnel
• Prioritize changing demands for our individual markets
• Manage and train marketing team.
• Drive the implementation of marketing campaigns that exceed core business objectives.
• Direct and support market research collection, analysis, and interpretation of market data.
• Identify, develop, or evaluate marketing strategies and materials.
• Direct and oversee the company marketing functions to identify and develop new customers
• Research and develop strategies and plan which identify marketing opportunities, direct marketing, and new project development.
• Manage marketing budget and expenditures
• Plan and coordinate efforts build Claremont community outreach programs
• As needed prepare and participate in the development of new client and project proposals.
• Maintain brand standards and ensure compliance across all marketing and communications to clients through written and social media platforms
• Represent the company at various community, association and/or business meetings to promote the company.
• A deep understanding of the construction, restoration, roofing and storm season
• Understand competitors, market trends, opportunities, and competitive challenges.
• Supervise the planning and development of company marketing and communications materials.
• Manage attendance and booth setup for industry events and trade shows
• Hold regular departmental meetings to review strategic goals and initiatives, promote team building and work to provide growth paths for team personnel.
• Provide regular feedback to Claremont team members regarding performance, training, new projects, new offices and market information
• Manage social media and website content
Qualifications and Skills
- • 10+ year’s senior sales/marketing experience with majority in the construction industry
• Solid grasp of data analysis and performance metrics.
• Proven ability to diagnose and resolve problems quickly and have foresight into potential issues.
• Demonstrated ability to work comfortably under pressure and can multitask and adapt quickly in a fast-paced environment.
• Strong decision-making skills, problem-solving abilities and be self-directed / self-sufficient.
• Excellent written, verbal, phone, email and in-person communication and interpersonal skills
• Experience within the building and construction industry a must.
• Bachelor’s degree in business administration, marketing, communications, public relations, advertising, or related field.
• Highly proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel and Outlook) and graphic design programs.
Compensation and Benefits
Compensation - Competitive salary depending on experience. Salary range 50-70K plus competitive bonus structure.
• Generous vacation plan
• Paid holidays
• Paid sick time off
• Medical and dental coverage for 100% of employee
• 25,000 in term life insurance coverage for employee
• 401(k) plan eligibility after 3 months of employment.
We are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth, success, and culture of safety.
Delivering the Best Quality Work -SAFELY
bottom of page