Claremont is looking to add an experienced full-time Business Developer to our growing construction company. The business development person will be responsible for regional (and some national) marketing efforts negotiating and closing Pre Loss agreements to grow Claremont’s Priority Response Program. General knowledge of the restoration and construction industry is a huge plus.
The person we are looking for will need to meet or exceed all on the following list of requirements to be considered for this position.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Develop relationships with owners, management companies, insurance industry people, COA management companies, asset managers, public adjusters and others related to the decision makers regarding the remediation and restoration of multifamily, condominium buildings, commercial buildings, hospitality buildings and/or municipal buildings following an insurance loss
• Develop relationships with owners, management companies, insurance industry people, COA management companies, asset managers and others related to the decision makers of multifamily, condominium buildings, commercial buildings, hospitality buildings and/or municipal buildings with the purpose of getting our Priority Readiness Program contract signed.
• Plan, organize and host marketing promotion events, as necessary, throughout the year
• Help coordinate attendees, location and times for Claremont’s continuing education classes for COA managers and agents
• Participate in local and on occasion industry events
Qualifications & Skills:
• 5 years prior experience in business-to-business sales and marketing
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Comfortable giving oral and written presentations in front of clients
• Be able to self-generate leads
Compensation and Benefits:
Compensation - Competitive salary depending on experience. Salary range 70-100K plus commission on gross sales
• Generous vacation plan
• Paid holidays
• Paid sick time off
• Medical, dental and vision coverage for 100% of employee
• 25,000 in term life insurance coverage for employee
• 401(k) plan eligibility after 3 months of employment.